We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Titanfall: Assault Wiki
We are currently maintaining 570 pages (106 articles).
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding existing ones.
Join the fight for The Frontier in this fast and fluid real-time strategy game. Combine towering Titans and agile Pilots to build an unstoppable force.
Put your skills to the test as you assemble the ultimate deck of Pilots and Titans paired into heroic duos. Collect and upgrade dozens of cards including tactical Burn Cards providing powerful battlefield support. Strategize your way to victory over enemy forces in epic PvP battles and compete for glory and rewards on the leaderboards.
Combine and conquer. Unite and destroy. And lead your forces to victory in The Frontier War.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TitanfallMobile/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tfassault
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TitanfallMobile/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNI7cXffaEy8lRKJ2cA6aJw
Check the Update notes for more detailed information on the latest changes.
- Burn Card that supercharges friendly units within an area.
- To help ease new users into the Ranks system, players in Bronze will no longer lose Trophies when they are defeated in Battle.
- Players in Silver will lose less Trophies when defeated, helping them move up the Ranks and out of Silver.
- Players can no longer fall out of Silver I, Gold I, or Titanium I. This both gives players a safety net and prevents players from intentionally dropping to lower Ranks.
- Players at numerous Ranks will now be paired with opponents of more similar Squad Levels. This should prevent players from facing tougher than intended competition.
- Fixed issue with Daily Card purchases in Market buying too many cards.
- Display bug fixed in cache opening sequence.
- Minor bug fixes.
Check the Update notes for more detailed information.