|This article is a stub. You can help Titanfall: Assault Wiki by .|
Your Player Profile is a breakdown of your personal Stats in Titanfall: Assault.
Profile Info[edit | edit source]
The top bar displays your:
- Avatar and Callsign
- Player Level
- Guild Name and Insignia
- Trophy count
Player Stats[edit | edit source]
- Total Wins
- Turret Wins
- Highest Trophy Count
- Guild Objective Score
- Cards Unlocked
- Collection Level
Medium/ Heavy Turret[edit | edit source]
Next are the stats for your Medium and Heavy Turrets. Turret Level is based on a Squad's average card level.
- Medium Turret - Health/ Shield and Damage Per Second (DPS)
- Heavy Turret - Health/ Shield and Damage Per Second (DPS)
Squad[edit | edit source]
Your current Squad is displayed here along with the following stats:
- Average Supply - Average cost of your cards to deploy.
- Squad Level - The level of your cards combined.
- Capture Power - How many units in your Squad can capture Hardpoints.
Maps[edit | edit source]
A list of the Maps currently available along with Maps that are unlocked at a later Profile level.