We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
How to play guide for Titanfall: Assault
Beginner's Guide[edit | edit source]
Deployment[edit | edit source]
- Most Pilots deploy to a strip of land that defines the perimeter of your base. Pilots will then travel to their Rally Point - a marker that can be dragged by the player to any location on the Map. Pilots will always travel to their Rally Point without stopping but will attack targets as they travel.
- Titans deploy to a predefined area that starts at your base and extends roughly to the center of the Map but with a significant difference - the Titan deployment area expands when a hostile Medium Turret(s) is destroyed. Just like Pilots, Titans will always travel to their Rally Point without stopping but will attack targets along the way.
Winning Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Keep an eye on the game clock; The 3:00 and 2:00 minute marks are very important and can signal the time to make your move.
- Colored icons beneath the score meters indicate Hardpoint control. If you have 3 blue icons under your meter, you control all 3 HPs.
- Sometimes, when you've lost map control, the best thing you can do is let the enemy push to your towers and then try to take back the map.